The Center for Transforming Mission -CMT- Guatemala promotes and focuses its efforts on social and spiritual renewal for Guatemala. CMT invites through this membership which shares:
- Organizational Alienation Culture:We strongly agree in our vision, mission and values.
- Compatible Strengths:Local presence, ability to adjust to cultural nuances and the joint celebration of the Kingdom of God’s advance.
- Stewardship: Commitment for being effective administrators of the local resources that we dispose.
- Unity Model: Our encarnational unity model is based in the connection of our vision of a Guatemala social and spiritual renewed.
This approach aims to unify efforts for individuals and organizations working together for a city where the wounds are transformed into joy and hope.
In order to contribute to the social and spiritual renewal of the City of Guatemala, CMT offers the following:
- Trainings:• Street Psalms Intensives
• Lances of Leadership
• Development of Organizational and Business Capacity
• Development of Internal Basic Accounting and Finances
• Urban Mission Experience
• Spiritual Formation
- Events:• Leadership Summits
• Synergy Global Consultations
• Historic-Theological Reflection Tour through Guatemala City
- Volunteers:• Vision Teams
• Long, medium and Short term volunteers
• Missionary Candidates
- Financial Resources and Coaching:• Construction grants
• Program Development grants
• Reception and canalization of funds
• Business market opportunities
• Extraordinary monetary donations
• Donations in kind
• Executive Couching
• Financial advisory
• Strategic Planning
- Duration:One year (1 year)
- Investment:$200 (Q.1,540.00) A single cash payment.
For more information download our briefing paper on membership or call 22329718 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org